As a professional trainer, consultant, and auditor, Robert Hargreaves is enthusiastic to share the thirty years of experience he has gained internationally in the manufacturing industry as an engineer and manager. He has worked in aerospace design and analysis within Rolls-Royce plc, manufacturing and production in the automotive supply base, IT project management, quality and environmental management within the special materials sector, and as a freelance auditor of business management systems. Robert holds several patents, and now offers training, auditing, and consultancy through his own company, Berean Examiners.
Robert is recognised as a:
- Chartered Engineer with the Engineering Council
- Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Fellow of the Chartered Quality Institute
- Lead Quality Auditor with the International Register of Certificated Auditors
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with Process Management International.